This is your chance to give back in an open and collaborative environment.
Calling all up and coming real estate leaders! This is not a MySpace page, it is not a Facebook group, this is a place where discussions will take place to help one another grow in a private and collaborative environment.
This group is not for everyone. This group is ONLY for those who are dedicated towards serving their communities, REALTOR® associations, and companies by becoming centers of influence.
If you join and do not participate you will be removed from the group. If you join and post obscene or hurtful comments you will be removed from the group. If your messages become too political you will be removed from the group. If your messages turn into self promotion you will be removed from the group.
We will be able to work faster, smarter, and share ideas that will help our REALTOR® associations with fresh ideas that can easily be implemented which will benefit membership and the private property rights of home owners.
Here are the ways to participate:
- Videos. Post videos that demonstrate the benefits of being a REALTOR, educational talks, and anything that will benefit the search or sale of homes. We encourage out of the box thinking and creative ways to define alternative ways of serving buyers and sellers of real estate.
- Photos. Post pictures that actively display collaborative meetings, agents working hard, clients being served, and successes within the community.
- Forum. Post discussion topics that everyone can benefit from and also answer questions that will benefit members.
- Chat. Post anything that is on your mind that has relevance to the market, challenges of being a young real estate leader, or success stories from the day.
- Events. Please list any events that other members will benefit from. These include webinars, designation courses, and conventions that other members are able to attend.
- Notes. Please list anything on your mind, great websites found, or invaluable tips that you want to share with others. Please limit the notes to 100 words or less
- RSS. Each member should subscribe to the latest activity history by email or in a RSS reader to keep up to date on what is happening in the young real estate leader community.
How do you get started?
You must sign up and join the group. Anyone is allowed to join but they must meet strict requirements in order to stay in the group.
Ways to encourage others to join:
- Email your friends the exact same notice or the link http://youngrealestateleaders.ning.com/ or http://www.yrel.org and encourage them to join the group.
- Create a badge. The badge identifies you as a member of the group and you can post your badge to your blog, Facebook profile, MySpace Profile, and/or website using HTML source code.
If you wish to participate in the administration of the Young Real Estate Leaders Group we will be looking for the following positions:
- Chief Technical Officer
There will be plans to have a Board of Directors that will actively manage the direction of the group. All meetings will be online or using teleconference as a last resort. These meetings will be paperless and efficiently run in 20 minutes once a month.
Thank you again for your interest!
Young Real Estate Leader Network Administrator