For over 25 years Kurt Shaver has helped companies increase their bottom line performance through innovative strategies that empower sales teams to find clients and close deals.
Beyond numerous Top Salesperson awards as an individual contributor, Kurt’s sales leadership experience includes building sales teams at a number of fast growth companies – where his teams averaged between 22%-43% annual growth between 2001-2007.
The Sales Foundry’s mission statement is simple: “We help accelerate sales revenue growth by showing sales teams how to use social selling tools and techniques to grow their professional networks and connect with decision-makers.”
Kurt Shaver has been recognized with numerous leadership awards including:
- “Top 25 Channel Executives to Know” – VAR Business magazine
- Channel Partner Excellence Award – for Salesforce.com portal
- Led Region from”worst to first” for Websense, no.11 on FORTUNE’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2004.
- How to own a commanding presence on Linkedin in your specific niche.
- How to choose between using the most appropriate Linkedin mobile apps.
- The best way to connect and build relationships with new prospects.